Sunday, July 6, 2008

Playing in the sand



These are some of my nieces and nephews. Well, only three of them are in this picture. There is Charlee, Oaklee, and Jaxson. The rest are their cousins on Scottee's side of the family. I dug that huge whole that they're in right now. At first Charlee, Oaklee, and their cousin wanted to race me to see who could dig the biggest whole first. They gave up after mine was a lot bigger and all of them took over to play in it, so I went boogie boarding with Ryan.

5 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

did ya have fun?!

Adam and Anya said...

I used to play on the beach like that. I only lived about 45 minutes from the beach growing up in Massachusetts. I miss it a lot! We used to try and run from the stingrays. I'm glad you got to go - looks like a blast!!

Ciara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ciara said...

well actualy i dont think that we are going to utah this year because we will probibly be up there twice next year one for the
4th of july and one for my cousins homecoming! so ya but also i dont think we are going because we are probibly going to california again this summer to go to the beach again and to go see wicked in LA so we can compare it to NY wich will be fun!!!

Allison Barry said...

I'm sad we didn't go. I'm glad you guys had fun, though. I'm sure the cousins loved you hanging out with them. you're like a celebrity to them.