Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Rod


so last Saturday I went to Devin and Allison's new house! It's so homey and nice. Mindy, Ryan, and Ashlyn came and brought a pizza from Peter Piper. So it was fun to spend time with them all. When I was there I helped them paint their baby's room. It's so cute! Anyway... we all watched the movie Hot Rod. Now that is a funny movie! I've seen like 3 or 4 times already, but that time was hilarious! I thought more parts were so much more funny! It's not the most appropriate movie, like it had some bad words, but if you just ignore them, it's a really funny movie!

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

oh Brooklynn. you reminded me of something i used to say when i was little (according to my grandma). she said i'd say, "there was a bad word on tv, but i didn't hear it." i'm sure i was pretty cute:)
thanks again for the painting help! The painting is complete! all we have to do now is get that wood blocking stuff (chair rail) on the wall. i'm pretty excited about it.

Adam and Anya said...

Hot rod was so funny. I'm not sure why I have that sense of humor. I've been laughing at people getting hurt my whole life!