Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ashley


This is Ashley. She is apart of the A.B.C...L. She is obviously the A. I have known her since I was 1. Our brothers were good friends, then we were good friends. We hung out all the time when were like 4 +. Then, we stopped hanging out when we were like 8. Now we hang out all the time again! It's so fun to be with her! She is so funny and dramatic! When ever we hang out, she always pretends that we offend her and she pretends to leave. Haha. It makes me laugh every time. She carries it too far sometimes though. Like one time she was like, "Fine then, I'll leave." and we were all like, "k Ashley, you do that." So she pretends to call here mom and ask her to come pick her up. Then she runs out pf my house and walks to the end of the street, like to the far end. Then we just watched her down at the street and she expects us to come run after her, but we were just like, "lets just go back in side, she'll be back soon." So FINALLY she comes back after Lauren went and got her. What a drama queen. But it was funny. I'm glad to have her as a friend!

6 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

Yeah right! You never think its funny when Ashley does tht! You just get really mad! Hahaha

ashley! said...

o ya nice picture of me b! thnx! jk jk! But i want everyone to know that im not being serious in that picture! ok? ok! :)

ashley! said...

hahahhahahahahaha! ok I just read it! ha! ya.... i was just kidding tho i wouldn't actually leave! :) lol

Christiana_Michelle said...

I know Brooklynn hates that!

Lauren Michelle said...

Haha! I like that picture!

Ciara said...

B something new please!!!!!