Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Big 4th Of July


I just went to California for 3 days. That was so fun! I left on Thursday with my parents at 6 in the morning. We stayed in San Diego at the Marriott. Mindy and Ryan and Ashlyn stayed in the same hotel room with us, so that was fun. I loved the hotel! It was so nice! We went to Carlsbad Beach too while we were there. Well, that's actually the whole reason we went. Brian, Scottee, and scottee's side of her family go up there every year. They didn't even know that we were coming and we surprised them. I mostly played in freezing cold water with Ryan. That was fun. We went boggie boarding and stuff like that. For the 4th, we went to this HUGE park. It was very clean and nice. That was so fun because there was a band there that as really good. The band was called, "Rising Star" they don't sing they're own music, they sing like all the good songs that are out there. We enjoyed fireworks after they sang. I took the picture of that sunset at the park when we were at the 4th of July party. I'm proud of myself because I think it looks professional. Well I'll put more pictures on.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cool picture! I'm glad we could hang out a bit. Too bad we missed the fire works show. It sounded like you had fun though.

Allison Barry said...

good job with the picture! that sun is so bright.