Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ciara


I have known Ciara for my whole life. Our brothers were good friends before we were born. We were in the same ward, that's how our families met. Campo -Bello ward. I don't know how it is spelt. Our brothers and Chynna (her older sister) tell us stories about what they used to do a lot. They seemed like crazy kids. Anyway, her family used to take Devin on all their vacations and now my family takes Ciara on some of our vacations. A lot of people tell us that we're creative because we come up with all these games to play and pretending stuff. We do fight A LOT though. We usually just get over it a few minutes later.

That's her eye in the picture. I had a lot of other pictures of her, but she'd just get mad if I put those on. Anyway, ya there she is.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

hahahahaha thats funny ya we do fight alot!!!! but we get over it sometimes without even saying sorry!!!! hahahha ya were crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison Barry said...

you guys act so much like sisters.