Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christy


I Christy is apart of our A.B.C...L. Obviously she is the C. We have lived on the same street since we were 2, but we never hung out. Our parents would try to make us, but we would never would. When I was in 4th grade and she was in 5th, our parents made us walk to and from school together. We just told each other a couple months ago that we both really didn't want to walk home with each other. I remember thinking why do I have to walk home with her? I also thought that I was too good for her. That was really mean of me. I regret thinking those things. In this picture she is wearing my outfit. haha. we were doing modeling pictures...again. We like to do that. Well ever since we walked home together, we've became good friends.

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

i am glad you guys are friends now. see- sometimes parents are good matchmakers!

Adam and Anya said...

You have such great friends!

I thought a girl was weird when I was in high school. Later, she became my best friend!

Lauren Michelle said...

That's a such a good picture! Too bad its kinda blurry! But its still good!

ashley! said...

oh christy!