Saturday, January 17, 2009

Volleyball game

I am so proud of my team! We had a double header today(2 matches) and we won all six games!!!! Okay, the first match, we had our regular coach and everything went fine and we crushed them. then, the coach had to leave and our assistant coach filled in who knows nothing about volleyball, he just works us out in the mornings. we have a VERY specific rotation- its crazy, we are running around the court switching with people and the coach tells us where to go. Well, since he was gone, we had to take care of it ourselves. We were all in the wrong order, but we kept good attitudes and improvised! We still won that game(1st one out of 3). Next the second game in that match, was harder because the ref told our coach that we had to play all the players equal! how dumb is that! we were missing a person, so someone had to play double time, but that's not the ref's decision!  So we just rotated old school like in P.E. and guess what, we still won! wow! my team is amazing! sorry if I'm bragging or not making sense. oh! and on one of the last games in a match the score was 1 to 1 and it was my serve, we were only playing to fifteen that match cuz it was the third game. I served all 14 and won the game! that is like a record in history(as far as I know)! I was so proud of myself!!!! 

4 comments:

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Hey B, that is amazing! Nice serving! Did you get my comment about the wrestling match? Check it...

john and brenda said...

That was so much fun! But I think you forgot that the first team won the second game by only 2 points. Remember? It was tied and they lucked out by getting to 27 first! I love watching and cheering for your team!

Lauren Michelle said...

Nice job!

Mindy said...

sweet! I wish I would have seen you serve!