Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boo Hoo!

I really sad:( Greg and Alli left today:( I was crying for a long time:( we had so much fun together! ~we played monopoly at least 15 times. 
~we went to Pita Jungle (the best restaurant in the world) twice.
~ Alli practically rose chichi from the dead by teaching me what foods to give him and she made the food too!  
~they kept me company 
~Greg built the upstairs into a movie room 
~we went to Starbucks twice!
~Alli  took me shopping for my Christmas presents and if it wasn't for her, my family and friends probably wouldn't have their gifts from me.
  What am I going to do without them!!!:( 

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

They sure are good to you. I miss them too. It is good to miss people cuz then you appreciate them even more when you get to be with them again.