Saturday, January 31, 2009

beehive sleep over

Last night we had a beehive sleep over at our house. it was a blast! except i didn't get a lot of sleep. but oh well.  The best was when we were all playing quelf and the doorbell rang. I thought it was christy cuz she was coming over. I looked outside and we got TPed and chalked! I knew instantly who is was. It was Ashley, Lauren, and. so I went outside with all the girls following me and I got mad cuz earlier that week I got mad at christy cuz she said she was going to hang out with Ashley and Lauren instead of coming to the sleep over after i already invited her. And i found out that christy was apart of it cuz i saw a chalk that said from, christy. So i ran as fast as i could down to christy's house and knocked on the door (a couple of the girls followed me) christy's mom answered the door and i asked her where christy was and she said she was still planning on going to our house. So i ran back and went upstairs and keep in mind i had  no idea, but they were hiding in my backyard!! As i was going upstairs her little brother who is 12 and his friend just casually walked into my house dressed in black with paint on their faces! haha. I will try and shorten this up a bit. So all of us beehives went and got ashley back by TPing her house. We got back and there were notes all over my house by Ashley, Lauren, and christy. At this point I wasn't mad at all. So i went upstairs and my ipod was playing and it wasn't before. so i knew they were hiding somewhere in my house. I finally found them all in a closet up stairs.!! haha they snuck into my house when we were gone and hid! oh good, funny friends!

3 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

WOOOO! Good times!! Ashley made me lie to you saying we couldn't TP you so you weren't expecting it on Friday at school. Haha. That was the BEST night of my life! :D
Did you see on your driveway how I put, "Patrick you've got ice cream in your eyebrows."
"That's the problem with this brand." Haha

ashley! said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! You have to admit we did the best t.p. job EVER!!! SO MUCH FUN! love it!

Adam and Anya said...

We used to put plastic wrap on the toilets of our friends. When they went to the bathroom it spilled all over the floor. Isn't that so mean??

Crazy girls!!