Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Life (tag by Lauren)

1 year- I will be in 8th grade(14 yrs old)
2 years- I will hopefully be going to Mountain Ridge as a freshman(if not, Deer Valley)(15 yrs old)
3 years- I will be a sophmore at Mountain Ridge(16 yrs old-DRIVING)
Summer of sophmore year- Hopefull taking classes of my future career(not yet decided)
4 years- I will be a junior at MountainRidge(17 yrs old)
5 years- I will be a senior and graduating from Mountain Ridge(18 yrs old)
Summer of that year- sending in application of schools I want to go to(ASU, BYU)
I have no idea what my life is going to be like, Lauren you are very organized(she has every year planned, even after college of what she's doing!)
Sorry that's as far as I could go!
I tag- Ciara, Anya, Allison

1 comment:

Lauren Michelle said...

Sweet! That's okay! Yeah, I'm kinda weird when it comes to stuff like that!

:D