Thursday, November 20, 2008

Running

I needed something to write about because I know I need to update my blog. So here's something worth writing about!
Yesterday(Wednesday), about 65 students and I from school had to run about a 1/2 mile yesterday. Well, we do almost everyday, but yesterday the coaches timed each us each individually how fast we could run it. I was number 22 out of 65 and I got 2 minutes 52 seconds! I was so happy.  I know I did a lot better today though, but the coaches didnt time us today, so I counted what place I got and it was 9 out about 85 kids today!
P.S. I never ever stopped running when a lot of people did. :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

you are so much better than me. I always had to walk and run. I would get too many side aches and my phlem would get thick and I'd always have to spit (gross I know)

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Sweet B! I never thought I'd enjoy running, but I learned to really like it a couple of years ago.

john and brenda said...

You are buff!

ashley! said...

sweet! Ya, I wish they would time us everyday, so that kids would actually try! (instead of walking the whole way)