Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I spent the night at Devin and Allison's for Halloween. It was a blast! We ordered pizza, wings, and Cinnamon stick things from Pizza Hut. Yummm! Then, we watched "Kicking and Screaming." Devin fell asleep pretty early, so me and Allison pulled a prank on him. We put shaving cream in his hand and made his face itch. It only worked a little cuz his hand wasn't open and he wasn't scratching his face. It was still funny though. Then, me and Allison watched, "Fun with Dick and Jane." I fell asleep after that on the couch. Devin came in at 3 am and woke me up cuz he couldnt sleep. I fell right back asleep though while he watched t.v. Me and Devin woke up at about 8 and had Eggos for breakfast. Then, we fell asleep again and again. After our 3rd nap we watched the Office and cleaned his room. We also took Dixie to the fields to run around with her. It was so much fun to hang out with them!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

and we loved having you! I am glad Devin fell asleep early so we could mess with him. We'll have to get his hand in a better position next time, though.

john and brenda said...

I am glad you had such a good time. You sure are blessed to have such good siblings and siblings-in-law!

Mindy said...

we were going to try and stop by but Ashlyn was being her usual tired self
and yes, she loves her "b" so much! :)

Adam and Anya said...

Fun times! Cute blog!