Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Cabin!

A couple of us went on the zip line at night around 10 and we got really into it!  We would take pictures and look right into the flash, so we couldn't see anything, then people went down at the end to jump out and scare us!  It was so fun!  there are videos at the end of the post


we all made Tye Dye shirts and alli taught us how! This is them above
Ella, Adam, Anya, & John
Jaxson, Scottee, Oaklee, Brian, & Charlee
Nina, Rich, Treslee, & Elle
Me
My Mom, Me, & My Dad
in these videos, you cant see anything because its at night.  One of them is me going down the zip line and the other one is of me scaring Treslee while she was on the zip line.  

5 comments:

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

I'm going through withdrawals. Let's all go back up to the cabin!

Adam and Anya said...

We should go back for halloween so we can do more haunted zipline adventures!!

Mindy said...

I guess me and Ryan missed out on the couch pictures. We had Greg take ours but the sun is shining on us weird. I'll probably still put it up when I feel like uploading our pics.
By the way, thanks for putting the movies on dvds!

Treslee said...

loved the zip line video B

ashley! said...

Love the shirts!