Sunday, May 3, 2009

J.J.

So me, Christy, and Annalise were sitting in my backyard on Saturday and we were watching these two birds on this tree.  All of the sudden, they swooped down to attack chichi because he was smelling their baby bird that fell out of our tree.  Chichi scared them away but then I think chichi bit their baby bird a little.  So my friends and I rescued it and named it  J.J.  They parents abandoned it ever since Chichi scared them away.  They still watch over him, but they don't take care of him, so that's my mom and my job now.  J.J. at first didn't like us, but now since we fed him and gave him a place to live (a shoe box) he kinda likes us.  I Love J.J. and I won't give up on him!  He is currently in his shoebox on my counter.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

i'm surprised you didn't name it jared!