Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jon Schmidt

Thanks Lauren for showing this to me! If don't already you know who Jon or "John" Schmidt is, he is like the BEST piano player ever! I met him a couple years ago and got his autograph. Anyways he's mormon and he's in Ciara's ward, which means he is in my steak. Ashley takes piano from him....lucky! Anyways, getting to the point now. He plays the song "love story" by taylor swift on the piano. He dedicated his arrangement to his daughter. He couldn't think of how to end it, so he just goes into playing "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. It is so good! Oh my gosh. the transtion between love story and viva la vida is amazing! Here is the link to it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

you are officially my favorite person because you spelled "stake" like "steak."

Lauren Michelle said...

Haha, that's funny that you spelled stake wrong.
You're welcome! Thank you for finally getting a new backgroud! :P

john and brenda said...

I really like his stuff!