Sunday, March 29, 2009

Temple

I got to go to do baptisms for the dead on Thursday! I had a good time. i went with the Young Women in my ward. It was funny because you know how you have to wear a wonzie thing and it can get too tight in the you-know-wear haha. Well, the grandma that was fitting me says ," We don't want the wonzie to be too tight in the, you know crouch area(idk how to spell that)" that made me laugh pretty hard! Then we went to Cafe Rio! The best Mexican food in the United States!

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

Hi B, I agree with the Cafe Rio thing. The temple is the nicest place to be!

Lauren Michelle said...

Haha! That's funny! Especially how you said "the grandma." I really did lol. HA!

Mindy said...

I'm glad she was thinking of you atleast. It seems like g-ma's like to use that word. :)