Saturday, March 14, 2009

good day turns to me sick


These are what I bought at American Eagle





These are my nails
Well I was very excited for today cuz me and my friend breanne were going to get our nails done, go to fashion square, then see the suns game on the 8th row! big day! Too bad I got SICK. We still got our nails done and went to fashion square, but we had to leave early cuz we were both sick. :( I was so excited to see the sun's game! Well im still grateful that I got my nails done and went to fashion square for a little bit.

7 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

Cute! 8th row? Wow! They are loaded!

Adam and Anya said...

Cute shirts! I love GREEN. I'm sad you were sick and we missed at the party! Next time, though!

Allison Barry said...

those are cute shirts. i wish we wore the same size because i'd be borrowing your shirts all the time.

Ciara said...

oh my goth i LOVE that bag! that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i wish i had that!!!!!!

ashley! said...

sorry you got sick- but cute shirts and nails!

Megan's Memories said...

Cute nails!! :D that stinks you got sick!

Megan's Memories said...

Cute nails!! :D that stinks you got sick!