Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Night or Wednesday morning = Sooo confused!

OK so on Tuesday at like 5 pm i fell asleep and I my mom came in at like 6 pm and she asks me, "do you wanna keep sleeping?" and i said yes. at this time i thought it was like 8 on Wednesday morning. i thought my mom was just gonna let me go late to school or something. anyway, then i woke up at 6:45 pm and I was thinking to myself ,"well if it's only 6:45 i might as well get up cuz I'm not tired." then i looked at myself and i was still wearing my clothes and my homework wasn't done and so I was like, "well at least I woke up cuz my homework isn't done, now i have time before school starts to get it done." then, i went into the kitchen and my mom has her presidency in there for a meeting and I was very confused cuz I still thought it was 6:45 on Wednesday morning.
Then my mom offered me soup and i was thinking, "why would i want soup right now?" then i asked her, "wait what day is it?" and she says, "Tuesday!" and i was sooo shocked!!! i was soo confused! I totally thought it was Wednesday!

4 comments:

john and brenda said...

I got a kick out of that!!!

Allison Barry said...

that happens to devin like once a week. you guys are so related it's scary.

Megan's Memories said...

hah :P thats weird but very funny!!

Rich said...

I've done that a few times. Wait until you don't remember ever going to your bed at night, but waking up there in the morning. I've done that a lot.