Friday, February 20, 2009

Spongebob Lines

These are some lines from Spongebob that I love!

Spongebob: "It sounds like someone...wants to sell me something!"

haha oh that one cracks me up. ok here's another

Spongebob: "What do we do know Patrick?"
Patrick: "Let's get naked!"
Spongebob: "No, let's save that for real Estate."

Spongebob: "Bye, Squidward, Bye Mr. Krabs....Bye Squidward."
Patrick: "You said bye squidward twice."
Spongebob: "I like squidward."

Spongebob: "What kind of Monsters are we? Squidward has always been there for us when it was convenient for him."....."A one A two A skeily diddly do!

Those are just a few. I have many others that I can't think of. If you think of any more good ones, put it in a comment or something.

3 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

Haha! I've never heard that real estate one! Funny! My favorite is the 1st one. :D

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Haheheahaha...I like sponge, but I love Squid

john and brenda said...

I like the bye squidward one!