Thursday, February 5, 2009

Songs I like

I have so many songs that I love that you are probably dieing to hear about :) haha.
( in no particular order)
~Love Story - Taylor Swift
~Every time We Touch -CASCADA
~Oceans -The Format
~Career Day- The Format
~ 4 minutes- Madonna
~I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
~Hips Don't Lie- Shakira (haha)
~The First Single- The Format
~Give it up- The Format
~Crush- David Archuleta
~Seasons of Love- Cast of "Rent"
~Men in Black- Will Smith
~That's What you get- Paramore
~Apeman- The Format
~Tune out- The Format
~Dead End- The Format
~Snails- The Format
~A Save Situation- The Format
~She Doesn't Get It- The Format
I probably have more favorite songs, but I can't think of them right now.

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

I'd like to get familiar with all those songs so I can think of you when they come on.

barryblog said...

I am not familiar with The Format... I'll have to try it:)