Sunday, December 21, 2008

Funny Stuff!

In sunday school today, my teacher was gone, so we had a sub who didn't know our names, and he was going around the room asking our names. when he got to me, he said," you are a barry, right?"
Then i said, "yeah, my name is Ashley." and then he totally believed me and moved on to my friend Ashley. he said to Ashley, "And you are a dawson, right?" then she says, "yeah, my name is Brooklynn." and the whole class was holding in our laughs as hard as we could through the whole entire class! He was totally believing it the whole time. and whenever he would ask us to read or call on us, he would say our names and everytime, i was trying so hard not to laugh. 
then, at the end of class, i decide to tell the truth, so i raised my hand. when he called on me, he said, "yes Ashley?" and i said, "I have a confession." and he starts to laugh and he said, " what is your confession Ashley?" then i replied, "My name's Brooklynn." then he started laughing and had a good sense of humor. we told him we switched names because we have always wanted to do it and it was the perfect chance. we can still not stop laughing about it!

4 comments:

Lauren Michelle said...

Woo! That was SO hilarious!

Allison Barry said...

you guys are brave!!!

john and brenda said...

That incident will be a fun memory for your whole life! When I was in jr. high and we had a substitute in Home Ec. we played tricks on her. For example, one of the girls could chirp like a bird and while we were supposed to be cooking, she was making bird noises. The teacher was looking everywhere for the bird that was loose in the room.

Adam and Anya said...

OH B- THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!

Hmmm...Who can I play a trick on??