Monday, September 8, 2008

Anyone would pay to see this! :)

Okay so on Monday night for FHE, Greg, Alli, Mom, Dad, Devin, Allison, and me played Quelf. It is a game that is hilarious! It makes you do the wackiest things ever! So it was dad's turn and he had to write down on a piece of paper a rap about his looks and he didn't want to sing it because you had to sing it in a rap voice like you were a rapper. We were all begging him to do it, so he finally he does and this is what he rapped:
"here is the man
Here is the man
Ya ya know what I mean
Here is the man
Here is the man."
We started laughing so hard we got headaches and stomachaches! It was the funniest thing in the world! We seriously laughed for about 5 minutes straight non-stop! Even dad was laughing like I've never heard before! I mean just imagine dad rapping!

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

oooooooooooooh man that was a happy time! My favorite part of it all was your dad sitting on the couch still cracking up at himself minutes later. We have to frame that piece of paper.

Lauren Michelle said...

hahaha! you made me laugh! woooo! good stuff! we should all play tha sometime!

ashley! said...

hahahahahahahaha! now that!, is a good post!

Mindy said...

I wish I could have been there! that is so funny!

Adam and Anya said...

I can't believe you played without us!

Yes, that game is SO funny!!