Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Physiologist

I've been going to the physiologist for my anxiety problems. So far I've been to 2 sessions and it's already helped a little. Today I went and she sat me in front of this light that goes back and forth and I had to follow it with my eyes. I thought it helped a lot because it retrains your brain to not be scared of the things that your afraid of. She would stop me every once in a while to hear what I was experiencing. I told her what it made me think of and she was like, "good, now think about that and get more into that thought." she was very comforting and nice. I love going to her. I have to try and go to her once a week until I'm better.

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

i'm so glad you like her. That light thing sounds cool.

Adam and Anya said...

Good job... I would love to know more about that light thing!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Sounds like fun B! So, if you want to listen to Alli, just go to myspace and look up her profile in my friends. It's not her personal page, it's her music page. She has two profiles.

john and brenda said...

I love your new background!

Mindy said...

i hope she helps! sounds good so far!