Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag

This is my first tag.

This tag is just 8 random things about myself. First the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.


1. I'm in a good gang(well not really a gang, but just some really good friends) with 3 girls from my ward(well one is from school, but
she's gonna convert cause i said so)

2. I love to eat food! I'm never not hungry. I never get full either.

3. I was a twin before I was born. It died before we even new if it was a boy or a girl.

4. I love volleyball! I've been on about 13 teams including camps.

5. Napoleon Dynamite is my most favorite movie since I was 9. (surprise surprise)

6. I have 7 nieces and nephews. (with 2 on the way)

7. I have a bidet. It's a really cool toilet!

8. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister. I live at home alone with my parents, but I wish someone else lived there too.

4 comments:

ashley! said...

Brooklynn!!! I need that picture of my hair for the poll on my blog!!!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Diggy diggy dooo....as Bastian would say.

Mindy said...

I'm glad you did the random tag. your funny. i didn't know you liked to eat so much.

ashley! said...

I wish I was a twin!